Are you selling your Southeast Texas home this year? Did you know the average home took 126 days to sell in the month of January?
- In January there were 158 closed homes recorded in the Beaumont MLS.
- The average price was $111,000. Well below the norm for the area.
- It took 126 days on average from list to close.
- In Feburary there were 147 homes that closed as recorded in the Beaumont MLS
- The average price was $135,000. Much closer to the norm than January.
- It took 129 days on average for these homes to sell.
If you are planning to sell your home this year its time to get it on the market. March through July are the best months to sell a house in Southeast Texas. List it today and you are looking at a closing date sometime this summer. Of course some homes sell faster than the average. If you want to know what you can do to sell your home faster --contact me soon!