I like charts. You can say so much in not many words. For those still reading, let me explain the chart in a little more detail.
- There were 262 total single family homes that closed in April.
- The lowest level of activity is in the over $250,000 price range.
- 15 homes sold in the $250k-$299k price range.
- 22 homes sold in the $300k-$399k price range.
- 11 homes sold above $400,000
- 5.8 months is the supply of homes on the market. It is the number of months it would take at the current sales rate for all the homes currently on the market to be sold.
- The supply has started to rise over the past couple of months.
- 6 month supply of homes is considered to be a balanced market.
If you have any questions about the Southeast Texas housing market, I'll be glad to try to answer them for you. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area I'm here to help. Contact me and let's get started.