- 121 homes have sold in Lumberton since Jan. 1, 2017
- The median sales price was $199,900
- Homes averaged 87 days on the market
- 178 homes have sold in Beaumont's WestEnd neighborhoods. (W2 and W4 for the agents out there.)
- The median sales price was $194,250
- Homes averaged 94 days on the market
What I find interesting is the median list price is much higher in both areas than the median sold price. It shows that we are having a lot more buying activity in the lower end price range than we are in the upper price ranges. Its not necessarily something to worry about as most families with children relocate in the summer. If we follow normal patterns we will see the median sales prices rise during the summer months.
Curious about the SE Texas residential real estate market? Email me, call or text. The email link is new on the blog and a super easy way to reach me. I'm happy to help with all your SE Texas real estate questions.