The Southeast Texas real estate market is having one heck of a year. Inventory - the number of homes for sale - is at an all time low in many areas. One of the hottest housing markets in Southeast Texas since the first of the year is Lumberton.
Take a look:
- There have been 101 sales since Jan. 1, 2016
- The average price homes sold for is $213,345
- 94 is the average number of days homes were on the market. That's from listing date to closing date.
- Sellers on average got 98% of their asking price
- The highest sale was for $555,000 and the lowest was for $49,000.
If you are buying or selling in this fast paced selling season, you'll want a local professional to help you determine the best price for your home. Real estate is hyper-local. Don't be fooled by the estimates of value you see online.
If you want an accurate professional value of your home call me. We are entering the strongest months of the year to sell a home.