Five things to know if you are looking to buy a newly built home in Southeast Texas:
- The neighborhoods with the most newly built homes for sale are Acadian Quarters in Bridge City, Barrington Heights in Beaumont, Bergeron in Hamshire, Copper Point in Lumberton, Diamond D in Beaumont, and Dominion Ranch in Port Arthur.
- The average price range for the new construction homes that are currently listed for sale in the SETX MLS is $$332,052
- Expect to pay between $120-$140/SF of living space. Most amenities equal higher price/SF.
- Most newly built homes will have a lot size of 1/4-1/3 of an acre.
- Builder may negotiate a little on price depending on the inventory they have.
If you would like to find out more about any newly built home in Southeast Texas, I can help. There is no cost to the buyer when working with a buyer's agent on the purchase of a new home.